Версия для печати
Oracle представляет новые Oracle Business Accelerators для Oracle Business Intelligence Applications10 мая 2012
Новые продукты позволяют получить быстрый доступ к данным в режиме реального времени, а также помогают при принятии решений для успешного развития бизнеса. (Новость опубликована на английском языке)
- To provide CFOs and executive decision makers of midsize companies with rapid access to critical information and faster time to benefit, Oracle today announced new Oracle Business Accelerators for Oracle Business Intelligence Applications for both the Oracle E-Business Suite and Oracle’s JD Edwards EnterpriseOne.
- Available through Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN), and in some locations Oracle Consulting, Oracle Business Accelerators are powerful, easy-to-use, rapid implementation tools, templates and wizards developed by Oracle to achieve faster time to benefit and improved return on investment (ROI).
- Oracle Business Accelerators for Oracle Business Intelligence Applications provide a structured and guided approach to deploying Oracle’s Business Intelligence Applications with pre-built integrations and comprehensive analytics reporting functionality that enable rapid deployment and reduced implementation risk.
- The new Oracle Business Accelerators for Oracle Business Intelligence Applications enable companies to rapidly connect Oracle E-Business Suite Releases 12 through 12.1.3 and JD Edwards EnterpriseOne 9.0 and 9.1 transaction systems to the Oracle Business Intelligence dashboards.
- The Oracle Business Accelerators configure the data warehouse based on the company’s industry leading business flows mapped to the analytics dashboards. For example, customers can now track key business metrics and analytics across their order-to-cash business flow processes.
- Oracle Business Accelerators for Oracle Business Intelligence Applications help expedite delivery of the following out-of-the-box benefits of Oracle Business Intelligence Applications:Over 1,500 Business Metrics in 17 interactive dashboards across 36 industry leading business flows are available for Oracle E-Business Suite decision makers. These include comprehensive Financials, Procurement and Spend, Supply Chain, Order Management and Projects analytics capabilities.
- Oracle’s JD Edwards EnterpriseOne decision makers can now benefit from more than 700 Business Metrics in nine dashboards across 15 industry leading business flows covering Financials, Supply Chain and Order Management.
- “Oracle Business Accelerators help Ndevr deliver ideal business intelligence solutions to our customers that are simple to deploy and help enable a fast return on investment,” said Maureen Clifford, CEO, Ndevr. “By utilizing Oracle Business Accelerators to implement business intelligence applications, we feel confident that our customers can be ready to tackle and solve difficult business problems.”
- “Oracle Business Accelerators for Oracle Business Intelligence Applications deliver world-class functionality to Oracle E-Business Suite customers, providing fast implementations, low total cost of ownership and a real return on investment,” said Haider Tirmizi, CEO, AbbuSys. “AbbuSys has worked with Oracle to offer these solutions to power midsize enterprises with the real-time data and cross operational visibility needed to improve decision-making capabilities. With Oracle Business Accelerators, we feel confident that our customers are prepared to succeed in increasingly complex business scenarios."
- “Oracle Business Accelerators help reduce implementation discovery, setup and testing project phases,” said Mark Keever, group vice president, Oracle Accelerate for Midsize Companies. “Now, with new functionality for Oracle Business Intelligence Applications, CFOs and other decision making executives at midsize companies can quickly gain access to over 1,500 key business metrics directly connected to end-to-end business flows, achieving a significant reduction in setup and configuration time to obtain out of the box business intelligence dashboards. These capabilities provide executives with the intelligent decision-making tools that are the foundation of every growing, successful business.”