Компания Oracle - один из лидеров в области Инструментов Интеграции Данных11 января 2012 В своем новом отчете компания Gartner назвала решения Oracle одними из лидирующих в области Инструментов Интеграции Данных. (Новость опубликована на английском языке).
- Gartner, Inc. has named Oracle as a Leader in its latest “Magic Quadrant for Data Integration Tools.”
- Gartner’s Magic Quadrant reports position vendors within a particular quadrant based on their completeness of vision and ability to execute.
- According to Gartner, “Leaders in the data integration tools market are front runners in the convergence of single-purpose tools into an offering that supports a range of data delivery styles. These vendors are strong in the more traditional data integration patterns. They also support newer patterns and provide capabilities that enable data services in the context of SOA. Leaders have significant mind share in the market, and resources that are skilled in their tools are readily available. These vendors establish market trends, to a large degree, by providing new functional capabilities in their products, and by identifying new types of business problems where data integration tools can bring significant value. Examples of deployments that span multiple projects and types of use case are commonplace in their customer base.”
- Gartner continued, “Business drivers, such as the imperative for speed to market, the agility to change business processes and models, and the desire to detect and harness patterns and capture events are forcing organizations to manage their data assets differently. Data integration capabilities are increasingly relied on to enable ‘frictionless’ sharing of data across all organizational and system boundaries, and to support a consistent and complete view of data.”
- Oracle Data Integration products, including Oracle GoldenGate 11g, Oracle Data Integrator Enterprise Edition 11g, Oracle Enterprise Data Quality and Oracle Data Services Integrator, help customers reduce IT costs and risk, while achieving faster time to value in connecting heterogeneous operational and analytical systems.
- Oracle offers the industry’s most complete, open and fully-integrated, enterprise-class data integration solution, support for Cloud environments, integration with Hadoop, and optimized for Oracle Exadata. Oracle differentiates its offering by enabling pervasive and continuous access to timely and accurate information across heterogeneous systems.
- Oracle Data Integration products are components of Oracle Fusion Middleware 11g.
“To turn fragmented data silos into agile and reliable information assets, organizations need complete, open and integrated solutions that can connect a variety of data sources regardless of their location - on premise or Cloud,” said Alok Pareek, vice president, product development, Oracle. “We believe that Oracle’s placement in this Magic Quadrant underscores our commitment to delivering industry-leading data integration solutions that meet current and future needs of IT environments. By providing pervasive data integration for heterogeneous systems in Cloud, on premise, and big data, while offering tight integration with the Oracle technology stack, Oracle helps its customers achieve faster time to value in speeding IT and business operations, lowering integration costs, and gaining improved business insight.”